Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Letter Kreations

So when I found out I was pregnant I really wanted to make letters to hang above my sons crib. I found letters and took lots of looking to find the stuff I wanted to go with the letters since we were doing the room camo, it was hard to find hunting stuff to go along. I think they turned out great though.



So after I did Jordan's letters I then did some letters for a friend of ours, who I don't have the picture for anymore since I lost alot of pictures when I had to restore my computer. Next were my niece and nephew and once again I enjoyed these so much because of the joy they brought to the people I gave them too.



And then others for differnt people around, and like I said this is just a sample of what I have done because I have lost so many pictures

1 comment:

  1. And oh the last picture my wonderful sister helped do, so much fun doing them togehter with her and all the wonderful ideas we had!!!

    ReplyDelete