Friday, May 21, 2010

Silly Things

So last night we were laying in bed and Brian started going through the pictures on his phone and there was all these ones of Jordans first few days in this world and emotional me starts crying. I know silly, but he is now 6 and 1/2 months old and I just don't know where the time has gone. I know wait until he is 18 and I am saying this again but I can't even think about that right now. Every parent wants there children to grow up and achieve all there dreams, but I think somewhere deep down you want them to stay lil and dependent on you for there every need. (or at least that is how I think now, maybe when he is terrorizing my house in a few more months that will change, but I'm not thinking so right now). He is what brings a smile to my face no matter how blue my day is, when he smiles and looks up at me with his big blue eyes it melts my heart. So I am sure I have many more years of tears even if it is over a few pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment